CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Photo #19

Here I am...normally I don't post pictures of myself nor do I like to get my picture taken but there is a story behind this.  Originally I had decided to start a blog because I wanted a New Year's resolution that I could keep and that would be purposeful.  My photography brings me joy and happiness and it was a goal of mine to capture the little things in life that make me happy in an effort to embrace my "new life" down here in Detroit Lakes.  Through this experience I have grown to LOVE blogging!  In fact, I think that I love it a little too much as it often keeps me up way too late on school nights!  That being said, this new-found love of mine has grown into a desire to start a blog for teachers to access to see all of the fun ideas and resources that I do with my kiddos.  Through this, other teachers can (hopefully) learn from me as I have done through others.  Like I tell my students' families...Together we are better!   (right Mrs. Sullivan?)  Anyways, back to my story.  As I was editing and adding to my personal blog, I was starting to notice other teachers' blogs.  I was also noticing how they are making a side business through a website called Teachers Pay Teachers.  With some more research and experimenting, I have figured out how to link my Teachers Pay Teachers store onto my blog.  I have also linked my Pinterest account to this blog in an effort to one day link them all together and use the three resources to market and advertise my Teachers Pay Teachers business.  You can access these accounts below:
Angie's Pinterest Account

Mrs. Olson's Blog
(NOTE:  This blog hasn't been added to  yet.  I have a vision for what it will look like I just haven't started yet!  Trust me, it won't take me long at the rate I have been going!!)
I don't have any items created to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers yet but hope to by the end of next month.  Stay tuned!  So, what does this long story have to do with getting my picture taken you may be asking?  I want these three accounts to have the same picture of myself and let's face it, when you've got a husband and child to capture and I'm the one behind the camera, you just don't have any pictures of yourself alone!  If you venture over to my TpT Store or Pinterest account, please "follow" them as I appreciate all the "followers" as I can get!  Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment