CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Photo #9 and #10


 Brandon and I have been very busy planning our new home and photo #9 is a photo of a photo of what our new home is going to look like.  It's not the best quality of photo but I felt it was important to include on my blog because we have decided that this will be what our home is going to look like.  Every time I see this photo it brings me so much excitement and joy because when we came across this home we both said, "This is it!"  When we show our friends and loved ones this home, they tell us, "That is a Brandon and Angie home."  We can't wait!!!!  


Photo #10 is another photo of a photo that we came across as we were collecting house ideas last week.  This fireplace and mantle will resemble what ours will look like in our upstairs livingroom.  Did I mention that we are excited?????  This is another photo that brings an immediate smile to our face when we see it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment