CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Photo #50



 Can you guess where I am going to be this weekend?  I am sooooo excited!  The hubby is working at the Home, Sport, and Travel Show this weekend at the Dynamic Homes booth.  I thought this would be a great opportunity to use my last personal day and take off tomorrow morning.  I am looking forward to visiting my "home away from home".  It is always bittersweet to visit, as I feel that pieces of my heart are still in this special town.  

Molly is going to be joining us on this visit as well.  I am especially looking forward to bringing her back to my old stomping grounds...Northern Elementary!  My former students and staff haven't seen us for nearly a year!  I never thought that it would take me this long to get back to the school.  To be honest, this has been somewhat intentional.  In an effort to embrace this new chapter in our lives, I thought it would be healthy and helpful if I stayed away for awhile.  This has been incredibly hard for me as I miss everybody so much!  I am a little bit apprehensive to go back and visit because I do worry that this will bring doubts about our current living situation.  

That being said, I continue to pray to the good Lord above that if this chapter in our lives has been presented to us, then I would hope that He brings my husband and I some understanding and comfort.  As always, He comes through for us.  Though this year has been challenging and continues to be, I feel that there are good things in store for us.  I feel that there are some big changes ahead and I am eager and ready for them!  

Stay tuned for some Bemidji photos that I plan to take this weekend....and P.S...  are you following my blog yet?  If not, what are you waiting for??????  Just click "FOLLOW!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment