CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hanging onto summer...




As the end of August approaches and thoughts of school flood my mind, I find myself feeling a mix of emotions about summer coming to a close.  I am so excited to meet a new group of second graders.  I am so excited about trying out the new teaching strategies I have read about over the summer.  I am so excited to rearrange and reorganize my classroom in attempt to simplify my school year.  And in the midst of all this excitement, I find myself struggling with the thought of being back to the work grind...working way over 40 hours a week...feeling the stress...dreaming about school...waking up early... (you get the picture!)  In an effort to hang on to these last couple of weeks of summer, I have made myself a promise that I will take advantage of the time off that I do have left with my family.  Last night was a perfect night at the cabin (our summer home!).  I was able to capture a few snapshots from our evening together.  Life is GOOD!



0 comments:

Post a Comment