CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Photo #12, #13, #14, and #15


 

It's family haircut night!  Our family traveled to Hawley tonight to visit our favorite hair dresser, my lovely sister Amy.  Nights like these are a definite perk to living down here.  I couldn't just bring Papa Murphy's and my family over on a Tuesday night to get our hair done and be home by 9:00 p.m. to have Molly in bed for the night if I still lived in Bemidji.  It was a lot of fun to watch Molly and her cousin Hailey play the night away.  The girls played themselves to near exhaustion tonight.  Lots of giggling, dancing, screaming, running, and singing.  Here is a glimpse into their fun...I think they held hands most of the night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment