CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Photo #16

Today was one of THOSE days and I was definitely the crabby teacher that I don't like to be.  As frustrated as I can get with my students at times, they sure are receptive and caring.  One of my students asked me, "Mrs. Olson, what is your favorite animal?"  Caught off guard by this random question I answer, "white bengal tiger" and proceed with the craziness of the day.  I really do think that the words "Mrs. Olson" were said a few hundred times today...one of those days when everybody is telling on everybody, they all want to tell you about every little detail that is going on in their life, and everybody has questions about everything that we are doing.  Needless to say, I was completely wiped out by the time I left the school tonight at 5:45.  As I was getting ready to pack up, I notice this picture folded up on my desk.  When I opened it, I admit that a smile was brought to my face and I found myself even a little choked up.  These kiddos are so incredibly frustrating, special, and rewarding to me in my life.  In the end, it's moments like these that prove to me how much I love my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment