CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Photo #28 and #29


Gosh, I just love her.  Typical Sunday morning for the Olsons.  Wake up, have breakfast, drink LOTS of GOOD coffee (just picked up a bag of Dunn Bros. coffee beans...can we say perfection?  This may have to be another post in and of itself!)  And then...bath time!  Molly is such a trooper.  You can't tell in this picture but she's sick with a head cold and cough...AGAIN!  As always, she's in good spirits though.  The photo looks foggy because of all the steam but here she is playing her music in the tub.



And I just had to post our Mommy and Molly bath tub art.  I think I enjoy it more than she does sometimes.  Happy Sunday everyone...I'm off to spend some quality time with my family!  Gotta love Sundays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment