CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Photo #30


 Meet Toby...one of my 25 little darlings in my 2nd grade classroom.  Toby is a typical boy who LOVES anything that goes fast...dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, sleds going down steep hills, snowmobiles, you get the idea.  He is always full of stories and I am constantly finding myself telling him, "you should be more careful"!  This morning I awoke to an email from Toby's aunt.  This just made my day!  


"Had supper with my nephew Toby this evening. We don't spend a ton of time with them, but he has such a special place in my heart. I love his spark for life, he can bring a smile to my heart with his sincere personality. He told me tonight that I am such a "good aunt" and that I kind of remind him of his teacher Mrs. Olson. He told me that is a really good thing. Thank you for making a difference in his life. Your positive attitude and love is evident when he talks about school. He was so excited to share about "Tech Thursdays" and watching Rusty every morning on the Smartboard (this sounds great...is it a subscription or something I can find online BTW?) I can only imagine your days with him are filled with interesting conversations, laughs, and of course challenges. I just had to tell you THANK YOU, from an aunt and fellow teacher! THANK YOU and God Bless You."

Did I mention that I have the best job in the world???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment