CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Photo #61

Now therefore, our God, we thank you, and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:13



God is good!  My grandpa, whom has been in the ICU for the past two weeks, is now off his life support and breathing on his own.  Just one week ago, his future was bleak and the doctors told us we needed to decide whether or not to pull life support or perform a tracheotomy.   Through many prayers, visits to the ICU, and lots of tears, he is pulling through yet another hurdle!  God is so good!  Selfishly, I admit, I am so thankful to be able to spend some more time with my grandpa here on Earth.  Let this be a lesson to me that I need not take anything for granted.  Life is fragile and can be taken from us at any given time.  Let this also be a lesson to treasure time that we have with our loved ones and take advantage of all the moments with them.  I plan to be more proactive with sharing in life's experiences with him.  

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.  

Psalm 118:24



0 comments:

Post a Comment