CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Photo #62 and #63




 It's time to get motivated people!  I'm tired of giving myself excuse after excuse.  I have the summer ahead of me and I don't want to be self conscious anymore.  I've just come to terms with everything and I need to get my butt to the gym and follow a well-balanced diet lifestyle.  I joined Weight Watchers about 6 weeks ago and have lost 11 pounds.  My goal is to lose 50 pounds and I know that I can do it because I have done it before.  I am excited because I have people in my life that are motivating me and some don't even know it yet.  I have an aunt and a friend from Bemidji who are also doing Weight Watchers that are checking in with me every week so we can share the amount we lose (this helps to hold me accountable)!  And now after having coffee with another friend on Saturday, I just found out she is interested in joining me at the Weight Watchers meetings.  I love how everything is falling into place.  Cheers to a better me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment